Branch Services Supervisor
JOB DESCRIPTION TITLE: Branch Service Supervisor
REPORT TO: Branch Service Manager
Will be responsible for executing operational requirements to optimise overall efficiency of the branches while working closely with other managers to ensure patient centricity. This covers a large branch network which focuses on patient services and includes patient experiences, administration, workflow and clinical/examinations.
Duties and responsibilities:
– Oversees operational systems, processes, and infrastructure while looking for opportunities of improvement or revision.
– Plays a significant role in long-term planning, project status reporting, and implementing change control processes.
– Oversees and reports weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual metrics.
– Identifies trends and assess opportunities to improve processes and execution.
– Collaborates with other team members to ensure seamless business execution, reinforce positive morale, and uphold company values.
– Raises and tracks issues and conflicts, remove barriers, resolve issues of medium complexity involving stakeholders and escalate to appropriate level when required.
– Assesses a variety of situations and provide clarity to teams and stakeholders.
– Solicits and responds to feedback while gaining commitment and support.
– Stays up to date on industry regulations, trends, and technology.
– Works closely with management team to ensure all operational, administrative, and compliance functions within the firm are being properly executed in accordance to regulatory-based best practices.
– Drive excellence, improvement and growth by coaching and developing team members.
Qualification and Experience:
– Completed Tertiary Qualification.
– Ability to utilise outcomes and measures to drive decisions/interventions.
– Systemic thinking.
– Proven Change management experience.
– 2- 3 years’ work experience in a medical environment will be advantageous.
– Strong Process Improvement and Data Analytics Skills.
– Understanding the required evolution of patient experiences and service excellence.
– Good skills with Microsoft Office tools Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
– Compiling training manuals and improvement plans
– Product and systems training