I am a Patient
- I am looking for a branch
- I need information about a service or procedure
- I would like to make an appointment
- I need information about fees and billing
- I would like to pay my invoice
- I would like access to my report and images
- Help us improve our service delivery to you
- I would like more info on the MyMorton Patient Imaging platform
I am a Doctor
- I'm looking for a radiologist
- I'm looking for digital imaging information and support
- I need access to XERO Viewer
- I am looking for contact details for a branch
- I need to download Teamviewer
- I need a radiology request form
- I need access to your Imaging Viewing platforms
- I have a technical issue with my image viewing platform
Embodying a patient-centred approach
At Morton & Partners, we place the well being and service experience of every patient at the centre of everything we do.
Seamlessly guiding you along the journey to better health, by working with your referring physicians, to make early and accurate diagnoses.
Our staff are highly efficient, courteous and compassionate individuals. They will guide you during your procedure all while ensuring your comfort, safety and privacy.Browse Branches
Driven by the highest professional standards and leading technology
Morton and Partners provide a full spectrum of state-of-the-art diagnostic imaging services in a caring and comfortable environment.
With over 25 expert diagnostic radiologists, Morton & Partners is one of the leaders in the radiology landscape. We offer a broad range of sub-speciality expertise, which is further amplified through our continuous investment in imaging technology and services.Find Services
Rooted in the South African Radiology landscape
Established some 70 years ago, the practice was founded on providing a holistic approach to radiology. This remains one of the core principles at Morton & Partners and allows us to grow and remain at the forefront of radiology in the Cape.
Morton & Partners has become one of the cornerstone practices in the Western Cape with an operational presence in 10 of Cape Town’s major hospitals, one which is based in KwaZulu Natal, and an additional 6 X-ray centres.About Morton & Partners