About Morton & Partners Radiologists
Morton & Partners, as respected and trusted leaders in the radiology landscape provides a full spectrum of state-of-the-art diagnostic imaging services in a caring and comfortable environment based on our patient centric philosophy. Our imaging centres offers MRI, CT, PET/CT, Mammography, Bone Density, Ultrasound, Fluoroscopy and digital Radiography.
Radiography Bursary details:
Morton & Partners Bursary Programme:
The academic sponsorship awards a bursary to students who wish to pursue a career in Radiography or Sonography.
The bursary covers the following:
Eligibly requirements, Application and process:
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying.
- Radiography and ultrasound students who have been accepted, provisionally accepted are on the waiting list to be accepted at CPUT.
- Current CPUT Radiography and Ultrasound students
- South African citizen or permanent resident of South Africa
- Strong academic record
- Must reside in Cape town and be able to travel across our branches
Sponsorship is made at the sole discretion of the M&P selection committee.
How to apply for M& P Bursary:
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your application:
- – Your ID document
– Your CV and letter of motivation
– Your Matric certificate/ most recent academic record
– Your Acceptance letter form CPUT (applicable for 1st year students)
- – Current students – supply full academic record)
31 December 2023
The terms and conditions of the bursary will be discussed in the interview.
Sponsorship is made at the sole discretion of the Morton & Partners selection committee.