About Morton & Partners Radiologists
Morton and Partners provide a full spectrum of state-of-the-art diagnostic imaging services in a caring and comfortable environment.
Our 16 imaging centers provide open and high field MRI, CT, PET/CT, digital mammography, bone density, ultrasound, fluoroscopy and digital X-ray.
With over 25 expert diagnostic radiologists, Morton & Partners has become one of the authoritative institutions in the radiology landscape.
About the Morton & Partners Bursary Programme:
Bursaries will be awarded to students who wish to pursue a career in Radiography.
The academic sponsorship will offer the successful applicant the opportunity to complete his or her studies.
Only current CPUT Radiography students and those who have applied to CPUT who have been accepted or provisionally accepted or waitlisted will be eligible to apply.
Radiography Bursary details:
The bursary will cover the following expenses:
- Tuition fees
- Students will also be given the chance to undertake vacation work during the holidays
Eligibly requirements, Application and process:
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying.
- You must be a South African citizen or permanent resident
- You must have a strong academic record
- You must be available for an interview
- Must reside in Cape town and be able to travel across our branches
Sponsorship is made at the sole discretion of the M&P selection committee.
How to apply for M& P Bursary:
Applicants must be submitted online at firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the application webform on the relevant application page.
Please note: to apply for the bursary, students must apply and be accepted to study radiography at CPUT
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your application:
· Your ID document
· Your Cv and letter of motivation
· Your Matric certificate/ most recent academic record
· Your Acceptance letter form CPUT (applicable for 1st year students)
Applications are now closed.