- What if taking care of your health was the gift to yourself?
- What if your “from me to me” was an investment in your health?
- Self-care means taking care of yourself so that you can be healthy, you can be well, you can do your job, you can help and care for others, and you can do all the things you need to and want to accomplish in a day. If you think you’ve been hearing more about self-care now, you’re right.
- As a business, Morton & Partners believe we should be encouraging women to self-care by booking regular mammo’s at the same time of year – their birthday, a time of celebration – in order not to forget and to add a positive connotation. Almost like a gift to oneself – the gift of knowing your health status.
- Therefore, Morton & Partners will be offering a discount of 15% for all private paying female patients during the month of their birthday. All you need to do is show your ID/Drivers license when arriving for your appointment to qualify for the discount or relay your date of birth when making the appointment.
Click here to book your mammogram appointment: Mammogram Booking form for Patients